As a member of the Sri Lanka Institute of Directors, you have access to a range of member benefits designed to help you be the best director you can be. These include:
- www.slid.lk: A wealth of director specific information including member only access to content and resources.
- Power Pages: Keep in touch with the quarterly reports on events that SLID has organized for its membership and features on current director insights.
- Events: Special member pricing on training courses and events.
- Training and development: For the present and future directors of companies and equivalents.
- Director education: The continual professional development programs are designed to address your needs and reflect contemporary thinking and practices.
- Company Directors' trainings and events: Annual training courses and events essential for directors to grow to their full potential.
- Net working opportunities: Designed to help you make connections with peers, experts and practitioners in the fields of business and regulations.
- Presentations and speaker materials: Take advantage of a wealth of knowledge and information hosted on the site.
Professional recognition and support
- We support, represent and set standards for company directors
- We help directors improve their personal and professional effectiveness for the continued success of the business
- We promote excellence in the boardroom through shared views and experiences in corporate governance
- We provide the forums to get insights in to effective directorships
- We provide opportunities to interact with high caliber senior corporate directors
- We provide opportunities for participation in discussions and debates amongst directors on related contemporary issues and gather insights
- We provide opportunities for more exposure within the director fraternity and to be recognized
- Opportunities to be exposed to the cutting edge of the best practices in the world
- Opportunities to help you master boardroom dynamics
We help restore investor confidence in the private and public sector of Sri Lanka.
Make a more informed decision. Join today.